Tuesday, July 19, 2016

That Special Lady

OK, I'm not ashamed to say that I've been on a few dating sites. The profile heading on the most recent dating site that I'm on is, "Trying Again to find that 'Special' Lady."

A lovely female sent me a message asking, "What is that special lady like?"

Here's my response:

The special lady for me would need to be a reader. She would need to know her responsibility to make a positive difference in society. One person can definitely make a difference.

That special lady for me cannot rely on outdated, archaic, medieval sacrosanct mythology, plagiarized and lifted from Egyptian folklore. If she rolls up her sleeves and does independent study and research about cosmology, about the universe (see Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson); if she studies the Sumerian culture, ancient Babylon, Mesopotamia and the birth of civilization, she will realize that she's been duped by mostly Roman stories. Most women will not do this type of independent study of course, but will continue to rely on apocryphal literature written by men who knew very little about the world around them.

I've been writing and researching primarily about pre-Christian cultures for the past 20 years or so. Google "taskeinc" and read a few articles that I've submitted over the Internet in the past 15 years (over 3000), if you're at all interested.

I've also created and maintain a couple websites and numerous blogs. AmazingUniverse.info is my baby, inspired by the genius of African American Astrophysicist Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson - one of the most brilliant minds of the 21st century.

I mention none of this to brag or boast, only to make the point that I'm not all about partying, hanging out, or sex. I truly want to be a positive light in this world and make the world a better place for my children and their children as well (when/if they come along).

That "special lady" would have to understand what Barry is about as I would attempt to understand what she's about. However, I won't tolerate ignorance and someone who doesn't even try to understand the complexity of who and what she is and her extremely significant place in the universe.

Take care of yourself.... as Gandhi stated, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

I mentioned to "take care of yourself" because after most women reads my spill, they want no parts of me. But it's cool.